DISABILITY SUPPORTS AND ACCOMMODATION
NDIS Disability Support Coordination Sydney
If you need a helping hand getting the most out of your NDIS plan, the expert Disability support coordinators at Royal Rehab are ready to assist.
We can help you to:
- Understand how NDIS funds can be used
- Connect with a range of service providers based on your needs and goals
- Obtain quotes, negotiate prices and arrange service agreements from service providers
- Liaise with service providers to ensure services are being delivered as agreed and assist in resolving service issues if they arise
- Provide reports to NDIA on outcomes prior to your annual review
- Provide support in crisis or change of circumstances
- Support you in liaising with other government departments
- Build capacity so you can manage your plan independently
Talk with one of our experts today.
On reflection the most significant change that I can see is that despite a lot of things being helpful, the information sessions with In-Voc allowed me to see that things were possible. I am somewhat relieved, knowing that I can go back to work and feel good about it!
The most significant change as a result of my involvement with In-Voc related to a shift of focus on obstacles to possibilities. This was significant as it boosted my confidence and provided me with hope of not only working again but working in a job that I will enjoy.
The most significant change for me would be having the technology that allows me to work which means I can contribute to my family and my community, which gives me a great improvement to my self-worth.
It is highly important to me to remain self-sufficient and self-employed in my chosen career. In-Voc gave me extra assurance that I could continue with my vocation despite my injury. Without the In-Voc service I would have been struggling both mentally, physically and financially.