DISABILITY SUPPORTS AND ACCOMMODATION
NDIS In-Home Disability Care Services Sydney
Since our beginning in 1899, Royal Rehab has been providing in-home support services for people with disabilities across Sydney. We work with you or your loved one to develop as much independence and quality of life as possible.
Who can access our in-home disability services?
Our drop-in and in-home support service assists people with disability to live independently in their own home by providing:
- Assistance with personal care routines such as showering, dressing and toileting
- Assistance with household tasks such as shopping, preparing meals, washing clothes and cleaning
- Active overnight and/or sleepover support
- Assistance with complex medical needs
- Positive behaviour support management
- Clinical support such as administering medication and management of issues such as bowel care, catheter, epilepsy, asthma and tube feeding.
- Making and attending appointments
- Laundry, gardening and other household tasks
- Taking prescribed medications
- Recreation, leisure and community access
- Accessing education and employment
- Banking and personal administration
- Decision-making and choice
- Liaising with other support services and community networks
- Maintaining friendships and social networks
- Accessing cultural and spiritual activities
Our drop-in support service is available as a regular and consistent weekly service across Sydney. Please note a minimum of one four-hour shift per week applies.
In-Home Disability Services Funding
Our in-home disability support services can be funded in different ways. Our friendly and expert staff will work with you to find and apply for the right funding and help you through the process.
Royal Rehab is an NDIS approved provider and all our disability support services and accommodation can be accessed through NDIS funding under the categories of Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL). It is important that you have, or are applying for, the correct funding from the NDIS.
Royal Rehab use prices as set by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and as published in the NDIS Support Catalogue when charging for NDIS related services. All fees and charges will be detailed within your Service Agreement.
You can also access our accommodation under individually funded support packages including iCare, workers compensation and insurance core supports. This includes funded support services either agency managed, self-managed or a combination of both.