- Salary packaging - up to $15,900 tax free!
- Full time Permanent Role
- Location: Milsons Point
- Flexible work arrangements
Royal Rehab is Australia’s leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services. Highly regarded for our specialist expertise in brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation, Royal Rehab is also renowned for supported accommodation services, our private hospitals, our purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services delivering holistic quality care.
A career at Royal Rehab is both rewarding and unlike any other and is an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic organization. We pride ourselves on our skilled workforce which is committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve.
About the Role…
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be part of a strong and supportive HR team and an organization with an enviable collaborative culture. Together we will establish the in-house talent acquisition function and support our leaders to attract the right talent. You will be responsible for all aspects of talent acquisition, and partner closely with our hiring managers to ensure everyone that joins our team can make a positive difference in the Care Sector.
You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process, advertising a cross section of roles and lead the process through to the offer stage for each role requisition. We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialsit who can build value adding professional relationships, develop and maintain highly effective attraction and sourcing strategies and provide candidates with a great experience through the process.
Your main Duties will include:
- Working closely with Disability Services leaders to attract, recruit, and retain key talent.
- Working closely with all General Managers across Royal Rehab to support recruitment needs.
- Reducing time to fill vacancies.
- Developing Candidate pools / pipelines.
- Streamlining and automating processes.
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Attract and recruit for the following roles (but not limited to): Disability Support Workers, Social Workers, Nurses and Allied Health roles.
- Working in conjunction with the HR Team to identify and engage with talent.
- Inviting candidates to attend interviews face to face to virtually
- Coaching hiring managers in acquisition approaches, systems, and processes, including conducting interviews
- Providing advice to hiring managers
- Acting as a contact point for candidates
- Creating talent pools for key roles and keeping candidates engaged
- Overseeing all stages of the acquisition process to ensure a high level of candidate care
- Leading specialised recruitment campaigns
- Leading social media campaigns
- Conducting and following up on employment and compliance related checks including but not limited to NDIS Worker Screening, VEVO Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks
- Creating and maintaining job vacancies
We seek a self-motivated and customer centric individual with:
- Hands on recruitment experience in the care sector (e.g.: hospitals, disability services).
- Experience with various recruitment platforms and automated processes.
- The ability to roll your sleeves up, and where needed, handle high volume tasks.
- A collaborative and supportive style and ability to build building strong client-centric internal and external partnerships.
- Motivation to improve ways of working and make a difference.
If you are passionate about recruiting roles for supporting people with a disability to be active, inclusive participants in their communities and would like to work in a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don't miss this opportunity to join a great team making a difference in the community!