- Full time, 12-month fixed term opportunity
- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 tax free!
- Hybrid work model - WFH
- Based in Collaroy, with regular visits to our Head Office in Milsons Point and other Royal Rehab sites
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services. We are renowned for our focus on research and innovation, as we sit uniquely as a provider of advanced rehabilitation in brain and spinal cord injury. Within the disability space we offer high-quality person-centric programs, enabling thousands of people every year to access disability supports including supported independent living, employment services, mental health services and more.
Working together to achieve our vision for a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury, our people are united by our values of honesty, respect, working together and innovative thinking.
A career at Royal Rehab is an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic organisation. We pride ourselves on our skilled workforce which is committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team.
As the Social Media Specialist, you enhance the Royal Rehab Group and its brands’ online image and presence. You develop and implement Social Media strategies and campaigns and are responsible for authoring, planning, producing, publishing and distributing content to grow audience engagement and achieve marketing goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategies
- Plan, create, publish and share new content
- Develop campaigns to generate acquisition and retention sales
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer engagement teams
- Set up and optimize company social media pages
- Capture and analyse the appropriate social metrics and user engagement
- Measure social media campaign success
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practises and technologies
You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms and have a solid understanding of how social media channels work, how to optimise content and ultimately engage across those channels.
- Qualifications in Digital Marketing
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar role
- Experience across digital media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create & execute creative marketing video content across social channels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- Working with children and police check (essential)
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (Required doses in accordance with Government Health Advice)
What we offer
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now!
For more information on Royal Rehab, visit our website www.royalrehab.com.au
Please note, it is a requirement to have a current COVID19 Certificate, working with children check and police check (within 3months old) – this is the industry standard.
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.