- Full Time, Part Time & Casual opportunities
- Salary packaging - up to $15,900 non-taxed!
- Flexible Work Arrangements
MetroRehab is a 37 bed private rehabilitation hospital centrally located in Petersham NSW, close to public transport and with access to off street parking.
We provide the highest level of patient care through dedicated staff experienced in all major rehabilitation specialties. Multidisciplinary care is delivered to patients according to individualised patient goals and needs. Our sole focus is helping our patients achieve a better quality of life through rehabilitation, and we are constantly looking at new ways to help improve patient outcomes.
With over 30 years experience in providing private rehabilitation services, we are dedicated to promoting the independence of our patients and development of our staff. If you strive for quality in delivering excellent patient care and would like to work as part of our rehabilitation team, apply today!
About the role..
The purpose of the Registered Nurse role is to care for and assist patients in their rehabilitation treatment and supervise the activities of the Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing with their nursing care.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient's rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the hospital.
- Contributing to the person's rehabilitation goals in accordance with MetroRehab Hospital's vision, purpose and values.
We seek a self-motivated, driven and friendly individual’s passionate about supporting patients with respect, compassion and dignity.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- AHPRA registration and 1 year post graduate experience
- Previous Rehabilitation /surgical/ medical/ experience
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Commitment to quality improvement, practice development and evidence-based practice
- Good organisational and time management skills
What we offer…
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
- Salary packaging + benefits
- On street parking and after hours car park access
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our patients. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now using the button below.
For more information about MetroRehab, go to www.metrorehab.com.au
Ph: Nursing Unit Manager, Marie Pascoe 028585.4900
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check (no older than 3 months), working with children check, employment history and referee checks. We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process*