- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 tax free!
- Full Time or Part Time opportunity
- Values based organisation
- Located in Petersham
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in brain and spinal cord injury. Our services also include neurological and general rehabilitation, supported independent living and specialist disability services. Our vision is a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury.
MetroRehab is a 37 bed private rehabilitation hospital centrally located in Petersham NSW, close to public transport and with access to off street parking.
We provide the highest level of patient care through dedicated staff experienced in all major rehabilitation specialties. Multidisciplinary care is delivered to patients according to individualised patient goals and needs. Our sole focus is helping our patients achieve a better quality of life through rehabilitation, and we are constantly looking at new ways to help improve patient outcomes.
With over 30 years experience in providing private rehabilitation services, we are dedicated to promoting the independence of our patients and development of our staff. If you strive for quality in delivering excellent patient care and would like to work as part of our rehabilitation team, apply today!
About the role..
In this role you will oversee the overall day to day administration of the hospital reception and admissions process while warmly greeting and supporting patients, staff and visitors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming patients and visitors to the hospital
- Managing enquiries from patients, visitors and staff
- Answering phones and responding to incoming requests
- Fund checks
- Patient administration including preparation of patient files for admission and discharge
- Pre admitting and admitting inpatients and day patients and discharge
- Organising transport for patients
- Booking Doctors' outpatient appointments
- Daily reporting
- Other general administrative duties as required
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with a passion for customer service and enjoys being part of a busy team. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be comfortable working in a team of doctors, nurses, administrators and non-clinical staff.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- A vibrant personality with outstanding communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Well presented with loads of initiative and attention to detail, enthusiastic
- Team player, proactive and quick learner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable
- Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential
- Criminal record check (essential)
- Working with children’s check
- Immunization status clearance (including COVID19 Certificate or proof of medical exemption)
What we offer…
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Values based organisation
If you are interested in joining the team at MetroRehab, APPLY NOW or for more information visit our website - www.metrorehab.com.au
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check (no older than 3 months), working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at MetroRehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
We know diversity makes MetroRehab a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.