- Salary Packaging Available
- Temporary Part Time Position (24 hours a week)
- Ryde Location in the Private Service
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in brain and spinal cord injury. Our services also include neurological and general rehabilitation, supported independent living and specialist disability services. Our vision is a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury.
Royal Rehab is renowned for our focus on research and innovation and sits uniquely as a provider of advanced rehabilitation and disability services including supported accommodation, private rehabilitation hospitals, a purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services.
About the role..
We seek a highly motivated Physiotherapy Assistant to join our team delivering neurological and orthopaedic inpatient rehabilitation programs
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting physiotherapists with transferring, standing and walking clients
- Assisting clients with individual and group exercise programs
- Cleaning/tidying of equipment and therapy areas
- Administrative duties
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual who is a well experienced Physiotherapy Assistant and is able to join our team and help the Physiotherapists in delivering inpatient rehabilitation programs.
- Cert IV in Allied Health Assistance (or equivalent)
- Experience working with people with physical disabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstration of effective teamwork
- Excellent time management and self-organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to swim
- Experience working in a hydrotherapy pool
What we offer...
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
Address the essential criteria in your cover letter and APPLY NOW.
Please note, only applicants that address this criteria will be considered.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check (no older than 3 months), working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.