- Full Time opportunity
- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 tax free!
- Genuine career growth
- Based in Milsons Point
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in brain and spinal cord injury. Our services also include neurological and general rehabilitation, supported independent living and specialist disability services. Our vision is a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury.
Royal Rehab is renowned for our focus on research and innovation and sits uniquely as a provider of advanced rehabilitation and disability services including supported accommodation, private rehabilitation hospitals, a purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services.
About the opportunity
No two days are the same in this newly created position that has become available due to the growth of Royal Rehab. Based at our corporate office in Milsons Point, this role will provide administrative support to three managers, lead small projects, and provide office support.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Personal Assistant will join a supportive team, work in a dynamic environment and play a key role in developing a vibrant and efficient corporate office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support, email and calendar management for three managers
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and minute taking
- Preparing Word and PowerPoint documents
- Providing day to day office support, including managing visitors, supplies and access passes
- Maintaining office and meeting room presentation
- Coordinating travel and accommodation, and
- Managing small projects including event coordination
You are friendly, collaborative, well organised and can multi-task. You will bring attention to detail and possess strong customer service skills which will be highly valued by our team.
With previous experience in a similar role, you will have a desire to learn, and be quick on your feet when issues arise.
- 2+ years' experience as a Personal Assistant, Office Administrator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to engage with various levels of stakeholders
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Flexible and reliable (essential)
- Current NSW driver's licence (essential)
- Working with children and police check (essential)
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (doses in accordance with sector requirements)
What we offer
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to support our team and contribute to the development of a vibrant and efficient corporate office. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now!
For more information on Royal Rehab, visit out website www.royalrehab.com.au
Please note, it is a requirement to have a current COVID19 Certificate, working with children check, police check (within 3months old) and the NDIS Worker Screen before commencing with Royal Rehab – this is the industry standard.
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.