- Full Time, Part Time & Casual opportunities
- Salary packaging - up to $15,900 non-taxed!
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in brain and spinal cord injury. Our services also include neurological and general rehabilitation, supported independent living and specialist disability services. Our vision is a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury.
Royal Rehab is renowned for our focus on research and innovation and sits uniquely as a provider of advanced rehabilitation and disability services including supported accommodation, private rehabilitation hospitals, a purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services.
About the role..
The purpose of the Assistant in Nursing role is to care for and assist patients in their rehabilitation treatment under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient’s rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the hospital.
- Contributing to the person’s rehabilitation goals in accordance with Hospital’s vision, purpose and values.
We seek a self-motivated, driven and friendly individual’s passionate about supporting patients with respect, compassion and dignity.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Level 3 Certificate and/or undergraduate nursing student
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary team.
What we offer…
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
- Salary packaging + benefits
- On street parking
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our patients. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now using the button below.
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check, working with children check, employment history and referee checks. We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process*