- Permanent Part Time
- Flexible Rostering
- Salary Packaging – up to $15,900 tax free!
- Ryde/Putney location
Royal Rehab is a leading provider of rehabilitation services in brain and spinal cord injury. Our services also include neurological and general rehabilitation, supported independent living and specialist disability services. Our vision is a world without limits for people with disability, illness and injury.
Royal Rehab is renowned for our focus on research and innovation and sits uniquely as a provider of advanced rehabilitation and disability services including supported accommodation, private rehabilitation hospitals, a purpose-built resort for people with spinal cord injury and community services.
About the role..
Royal Rehab, Brain Injury Unit, has nursing opportunities available for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses providing holistic care to patients on an individualised basis in accordance with the client’s goals and needs. If you strive for excellence in all you do, want flexible hours and would like to work as part of our rehabilitation team apply today!
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing holistic patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient’s rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the Nursing Service.
- Contributing to the person’s rehabilitation goals in accordance with Royal Rehabs vision, purpose and values
We seek a self-motivated and friendly Enrolled Nurse to work with clients in the provision of client focused, holistic care in accordance with client goals and identified needs, within the rehabilitation setting. The successful EEN or EN is an integral member of the rehabilitation team, vital to the success of the private model of service delivery. Holistic care includes participating in the delivery of activities and interventions that specifically increase the frequency and intensity of therapy and in particular client practice.
- Current registration with AHPRA as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Endorsement to administer medications, or working towards, or commitment to undertaking an accredited medication administration course
- Experience working within a rehabilitation inpatient setting
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary, collaborative environment
- Person centred approach and commitment to delivering care of a high standard
- Well-developed written and comprehensive verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus with corresponding skills and attributes
- Commitment to professional development and quality improvement
- Experience within a public/private health setting
- Experience working within a rehabilitation setting
What we offer...
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
Visit our Royal Rehab careers page for the position description - www.royalrehab.com.au/about-us/careers.
Address the essential criteria in your cover letter and APPLY NOW. Please note, only applicants that address this criteria will be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
Annie Molejona - Clinical Operations Manager Brain Injury Unit
Phone: 02 9809 9009