- 24 – 38 hours per week (negotiable)
- Permanent Contract
- Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Salary packaging
- Pay rate based on experience
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Sargood on Collaroy, located on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches, is a world first resort purpose built for people living with Spinal Cord Injury. We provide Short Term Accommodation and Assistance and Accessible Holidays with a team of qualified and dedicated staff, breath-taking ocean views and access to world-class facilities and activities. Club Sargood is located on site at Sargood on Collaroy and provides allied health services to guests and community clients.
The facility is proudly operated by Royal Rehab, Australia’s leading provider of rehabilitation and disability services.
A career at Royal Rehab is both rewarding and unlike any other and is an opportunity to make a difference with an iconic organization. We pride ourselves on our skilled workforce which is committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. Representing a broad range of different professions, our people are united by our values of honesty, respect, working together and innovative thinking and are inspired by a commitment to clinical excellence, education and research, and personalized care.
About the role..
An exciting opportunity exists to join our unique team as a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist.
Hours per week are negotiable but must be available between 9am – 5:30pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a clinical case load, working with guests and community clients with a variety of neurological and physical disabilities.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual who is an experienced Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist who has experience working with people living with neurological and other physical disabilities and experience in prescribing exercise, strength and conditioning activities for people living with a disability.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Current accreditation with AHPRA or ESSA
- Experience working as a part of a multidisciplinary team, ideally as part of a community-based rehab setting.
- Clinical expertise working with people living with neurological and other physical disabilities.
- Demonstrated evidence of relevant professional development and commitment to evidence-based practice.
- Experience in prescribing exercise, strength and conditioning activities for people living with a disability.
- Experience working with compensable clients (inc. NDIS and icare) and/or knowledge of systems involved.
- Experience with supervision of students / volunteers or leading groups of people.
- Criminal record check (essential)
- Working with children’s check
- Immunization status clearance (including COVID19 Certificate or proof of medical exemption)
What we offer...
- Salary packaging + benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now!
For more information on Royal Rehab, visit our website www.royalrehab.com.au
Please note, it is a requirement to have a current COVID19 Certificate, working with children check, police check (within last 3 months) before commencing with Royal Rehab – this is the industry standard.
We are proud of our diverse and skilled team of passionate healthcare and support professionals committed to delivering the very best for the people we serve. A career at Royal Rehab is the opportunity to make a difference with a progressive and innovative organisation, built on a rich history of community care since 1899.
We know diversity makes Royal Rehab a great place to work and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the people we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.