Strength2Strength is a program aimed at families supporting relatives with a traumatic brain injury. This program aims to build resilience in these families while building upon their pre-existing skills and strengths.
This programs offers:
- A space to share lived experiences and stories with others
- Explore ways others have managed and coped with the challenges of traumatic injury
- Facilitates collaborative relationships
- Explores strategies for restoring balance and ‘recharging the batteries’
- Offers information on social and economic resources available
Other same program is also running on Friday 25 September 2020.
Where: Schardt Conference Room, Royal Rehab, 235 Morrison Road, Putney.
Lunch will be provided.
Enquiries: Candice Care-Unger on 9808 9205 or email.