Group Member Expression of Interest
Dates: 11 February 2022, 29 April 2022 and 22 July 2022
Location: Virtual via Telehealth
This group runs every Friday for 6 weeks, with the group running for 1.5 hour sessions each week.
Dating after Brain Injury is a program aimed at people with lived experience with brain injury who are looking to improve their relationship and dating skills. The program aims to build upon pre-existing skills and strengths.
This online group has 6 sessions and aims to offer:
• A safe space to share lived experience and stories with others
• Explore the skills and strategies needed to successfully meet new people and establish new relationships
• Explores strategies for improving intimate communication
• Offers information on safe, fun, pleasurable sexual activity after injury
• Facilitates safe disclosure of injury to improve relationship outcomes
To register your interest or for more information, please contact Candice Care-Unger, Sexuality Services Team Leader on 9808 9205 or email@example.com.