Attention Visitors and Clients
Royal Rehab continues to monitor developments, take precautionary measures and strictly follow the guidelines of relevant authorities including the NSW Ministry of Health with regard to COVID-19. The health and wellbeing of our clients, staff members and the wider community is our top priority. Please read the important information below. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.
Visitor restrictions at all our facilities:
Please do not visit our facilities, including Weemala Buildings 1 and 2, if:
- You feel unwell in any way,
- You have been to any of the locations or travelled on nominated public transport routes, during the time and date indicated, in the “Self-isolate and get tested immediately if you’ve been to these locations” or “Monitor for symptoms if you’ve been to these locations” or “Public transport routes” tables at NSW Government – Latest news and updates.
- You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- You have visited any of the NSW hotspots as identified on the Australian Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates,
- You have travelled to any of the interstate locations identified as having restrictions on the NSW Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/border-restrictions.
- You have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
Visitors entering our facilities must practice the following precautions:
- Practice social distancing – stay 1.5 metres from others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Regularly use hand sanitizer which is available throughout our facilities.
Visitor Number Limits at Royal Rehab campus
- Patients may have two (2) visitors onsite during visiting hours.
Visiting hours are strictly limited to:
- Monday to Friday between 12.00pm and 7.00pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays between 12.00pm and 7.00pm
Please note, our visitor guidelines could change at any time.
For visitor restrictions in our Disability Services homes, please click here.
We encourage you to regularly check the NSW Health website for updates on COVID-19. Visit Novel coronavirus COVID-19- Find the Facts’ page or https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx.
You can also contact the Australian Government’s National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.
Thank you for your cooperation.
At Royal Rehab, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of world-class research and education. We are so excited to announce a new research
What would a cure for Parkinson’s disease mean for you? At Royal Rehab, supporting people living with this progressive disease is close to our hearts.
Our latest advanced robotic exoskeleton, EksoNR was recently featured in Australia’s national disability magazine, Link magazine and we couldn’t be more proud. Read the article