All staff and visitors of Disability Services are now required to wear masks at all times, until further notice.
As of Thursday 6 May 2021 and until further notice the following applies:
- There is a maximum of 2 visitors per resident, per day.
- All visitors must wear a surgical mask.
- Visits should take place outdoors where possible.
- Staff and visitors will be screened prior to entering a home.
Staff and visitors will be screened prior to entering a home. Do not enter our facilities if:
- You feel unwell in any way,
- You have been to any of the locations or travelled on nominated public transport routes, during the time and date indicated, in the “Self-isolate and get tested immediately if you’ve been to these locations” or “Monitor for symptoms if you’ve been to these locations” or “Public transport routes” tables at .
- You have travelled internationally in the last 14 days,
- You have visited any of the NSW hotspots as identified on the Australian Government website ,
- You have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
NSW Government is identifying locations where there has been confirmed cases of COVID-19 and advising if you have been to any of these on the specified dates and times to:
- Immediately self-isolate until 14 days after you were last there.
- Get tested even if you have no symptoms.
- Watch for COVID-19 symptoms and get retested should any symptoms recur.
- Even if you get a negative test, you must stay in isolation for 14 days.
Thank you for your continued support.